10th Ramadan Factory
In 2009, Gila Electric bought a Low Voltage Electrical Panel factory in Industrial Zone A2, Plot 7/8, in 10th Ramadan City, Egypt.
The 14,000-square meter factory is run by a team of 130 technicians and 30 engineers.
The facility includes ten production lines, with eight assembly groups. It also has two other production lines; one for manufacturing metal sheets and the other for manufacturing copper.
Gila Electric is certified as a Qualified Panel Builder For Low Voltage by Schneider electric since 2012. It was also chosen as a Qualified Partner for R.M.U- SM6 by Schneider Electric in 2016.
Since 2010, the company has applied the following list of quality standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Certificate
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certificate
The company’s scope of work covers designing, planning and manufacturing, as well as quality control, testing and after sales service of Electrical Switch Board Panels (Low and Medium Voltage) in accordance with international standards and specifications.
Gila Electric’s product range includes Low Voltage Enclosures, by Himel (Schneider Spain), Prisma IPM (Schneider), Wall Mounted System L up to 630 A and Free Standing System M up to 4000 Amp, Ring Main Unit- Medium Voltage up to 24 KV.
The company implements its Quality Control System through three essential consecutive steps:
- Incoming Goods Inspection: testing any goods purchased or imported to factory, and verifying their safety and suitability for use.
- Inline Control: conducting a thorough inspection through all steps of the production process.
- Final Inspection: testing finished products before delivering them to clients.
This process guarantees the best quality assurance by adopting the most effective and efficient methods, in order to provide the best value for our customers’ ultimate satisfaction.